Smidge Oyster Zinc Capsules
- Regular price
- $77.99 CAD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $77.99 CAD
- Unit price
Get daily zinc in food form with this 100% pure powder – more than 60 oysters in each bottle!
Oysters are the highest natural source of zinc — 10 times higher in zinc than red meat.
Zinc is responsible for a host of bodily functions including but not limited to the following:
- supports a healthy immune system
- plays a role in wound healing
- supports the skin's integrity and structure
- affects our brain, how we learn and how memories are formed
- important for eye health
- reduces inflammatory markers that are responsible for age related degenerative diseases
- important for fertility
Why not synthetic zinc?
Synthetic, isolated vitamins carry the risk of overdosing. Further, the body can recognize, absorb and assimilate food but this is not always the case with synthetics. Our Oyster Zinc contains high levels of naturally occuring zinc as well as other minerals within it to help your body absorb what this little capsule has to offer, in full.
Why Oyster Zinc?
- 100% pure, non-synthetic oyster powder, made from only the extracted meat of the oyster with no shell included.
- True food source of zinc with no additives or fillers.
- Nutrients from more than 60 concentrated oysters in each bottle – the most potent oyster extract available!
- Also contains 19 amino acids including taurine, 59 trace minerals, 12 vitamins, plus omega 3 DHA and EPA.
- Bound in peptides, amino acids and organic nutrients, making it very bioavailable.
- Co-factors include manganese, copper and selenium in the right balance and form for easy absorption.
Our oysters are grown in pristine Atlantic waters along Ireland’s lush coastline and produced using a proprietary artisan process to preserve bioactivity. This process ensures an extremely high quality, pure Oysterzinc extract.
All of the trace elements are present in significant yet sensible concentrations, so they work in harmony as nature intended. On the same note, none of the nutrients in our Oysterzinc are present in concentrations that could upset the body’s natural mineral and nutrient balance.
- Adults: Up to 4 capsules daily, with food, fresh juice or a smoothie.
- Sensitive Individuals: Adults: 1 capsule, once daily. May increase dose over time if needed.
Important: The supplements we carry are premium, pure and potent. It is important to start with this product slowly, with a lower dosage and increase doses over time. For example, you can start with one capsule every other day, or even once a week, until you can determine how the supplement affects your body and what dose feels right for you.
Store at room temperature. No refrigeration necessary.
The oyster (from the Ostreoidea family) is a salt-water mollusk with a rock-hard, irregularly shaped shell encasing a fleshy, slimy, plump body. With its delicate, toothy texture, umami flavor and briny liquid, folks love to consume them cooked or raw as a delicacy. Our Oyzterzinc is the extract of fresh oysters, produced on the lush coastlines of Ireland under a proprietary process that preserves bioactivity and purity. Thanks to the oyster's rich nutrients, the zinc is bound in peptides and amino acids with essential cofactors, for fantastic bioavailability. These nutrients include naturally-occurring vitamin B12, iodine, selenium and copper.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.